Description: Ronix Parks Wakeboard Boots
Legendary wakeboarder Parks Bonifay puts his seal of approval on the Ronix Parks Wakeboard Boots! These boots have been specifically designed to be as light as possible and provide maximum comfort to the wearer through open mesh paneling. The heat pressed construction of the Ronix Parks allow for maximum functionality and superior forming to the foot of the wearer. Customizability and comfort are the name of the game with the Ronix Parks Wakeboard Boots.
Key Features of the Ronix Parks Wakeboard:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Heat pressed construction
- Our softest density liner is also perforated - offering the most mobility in a high-end boot
- Made from our perfect lasts - wakeboard specific
- Removable J-bars customize your heel pocket
- Silicon ink in heel area for greater hold down
- Articulating cuff - the boot flexes with the rider without boot distortion
- New double X lacing - improved wear resistance and tensile strength
- Ridden by Parks Bonifay