Description: Ronix One Wakeboard Bindings
This defending WSIA innovation of the year recipient is the boot that put Ronix on the map in 2007, redefining high end signature footwear. Often imitated - never duplicated, Danny Harf''s medium density heat formed and custom fit Intuition lined boot continues to be upgraded every year. Just stiff enough to have board response for a session of quick reacting soul turns and the mobility for him to tweak out his historical 1260. The boot he is filmed jumping into pools with, and thru double ups in his upcoming documentary, is now crafted from our even more comfortable Intuition + Liner. If we could make only 1 boot - this would be it.
Key Features of the Ronix One Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Ronix''s revolutionary baseless system - the original low profile design has superior board control and is ultra light for reduced overall swing weight - often imitated never duplicated
- New Intuition Liner - preformed heat moldable - the ultimate customizable liners are now even more comfortable and less prone to packing out
- A medium density liner blending mobility and precision board control
- Made from wakeboard specific lasts - not a guess
- Double lasted with the most low profile and compact lasts eliminate excess material and deliver optimal energy transfer between boot and board
- Removable J-bars customize your heel pocket
- Feetbelt - secures your ankle and maximizes heel hold
- R.A.D. foam - radder dampening than ever
- Throw your screwdriver away with our tool less mounting system
- A magnetic attached lace cover
- Silicon ink in heel area for greater hold down
- New low friction eyelets
- Eco Innovation - no use of PVC solvents
- Ridden by Danny Harf