Description: Ronix One Wakeboard Boots
Previous winners of the WSIA Innovation of the Year, Ronix One Wakeboard Boots are the ultimate mix of comfort, style, and control. These wakeboarding boots are modeled from Danny Harf''s design to create a custom fit, medium density wakeboarding boot that allows the users to maintain the perfect balance of board response and rider mobility. Additional features such as foam dampeners and removable J-bars in the heels help protect riders from injury by providing quality support. Ronix One Wakeboard Boots continue to dominate the market with their proven effective design.
Key Features of the Ronix One Wakeboard Boots:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- A medium density liner blending mobility and precision board control
- Made from wakeboard specific lasts - not a guess
- Intuition Liners - Heat Formed Custom Fit - a few minutes on our cooker and this patented material will form to the exact shape your foot for a lifetime
- Rad Foam - Really awesome dampening in your footpad for the big impact landings
- Double Last - Creates an exact fit from your foot to the shell of the boot for the best in comfort and response
- Feetbelts - Please fasten your feetbelts and enjoy the ride - offers the ultimate heel hold
- Double Stuff Footbed - Allows your foot to naturally cant inward without dictating a specific cant angle
- Removable J-bars customize your heel pocket
- Silicon ink in heel area for greater hold down
- Baseless Hardware - The original low profile design delivers superior board control on an ultra-lightweight foundation - often imitated never duplicated
- Tool Less Mounting Hardware - So simple a Neanderthal can use it, no screwdriver required
- Low friction eyelets
- Eco Innovation - We eliminated the use of PVC solvents, which are potentially hazardous to the surroundings and human health
- Ridden by Danny Harf