Description: Ronix Frank Wakeboard Boots
The Ronix Frank Wakeboard Boots are the perfect piece to top off your ultimate riding setup. These boots have a medium soft density liner, which will flex as needed, but still provide great support. Built in J-bars are added to secure your heels in place while making tough transitions, and an articulating cuff allows you to move as needed without distorting the boot's shape. Why mess with anything sub-par when you can have the top level Ronix Frank Wakeboard Boots?
Key Features of the Ronix Frank Wakeboard:
Wakeboard CompatibilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Banana scented tongue logo
- A medium soft density liner offers both flexibility and support
- Made from our Perfect Lasts - wakeboard specific
- Built in J-bars improve heel hold
- Articulating cuff - the boot flexes with the rider without boot distortion
- Low friction eyelets
- New double X lacing - improved wear resistance and tensile strength
- Ridden by the most mysterious members of Ronix, Frank and Adam Errington