Description: Rossignol Exalt X 70 Ski Boots
Absolutely the hottest boot on the market, the Rossignol Exalt X 70 Ski Boots are the perfect mix of strength and simplicity. These boots are designed for someone whose already broke into the world of skiing, and are ready to upgrade to the next level of control These boots have more fine tuning features than on beginner boots, and have more padding to absorb hard blows. This is the perfect intermediate boot, and we know that you'll love them as much as we do.
Key Features of the Rossignol Exalt X 70 Ski Boots:
- Pro Fit Liner: 1st true lasted liner; matches internal shell perfectly for best out-of-the box it.
- Padding: Pre-shaped precise padding holds the heel securely and is resistant to packing out
- One Piece Toe Box & Tongue: Roomy seamless toe box eliminates pressure points around the toes to ensure warmth and comfort
- Instep Pocket: Soft pocket over instep bone for personalized it to provide comfort and circulation to toes
- Easy Entry Concept: Notches in lower shell allow for ultra easy entry and exit without compromising four-buckle boot performance.
- Neutral Stance: Gives skiers a stable and comfortable stance to drive the ski through turns.
- Rebound Cuff: Elastomer cylinder located in the back of the boot to facilitate rebound and improve flex.
- Tool Free Catch: Makes fine-tuning the it easier.
Exalt X 70