Description: Rossignol Electra Sensor3 80 Ski Boots - Womens
Rossignol has come out with a awesome line of boots, specifically the Rossignol Electra Sensor3 Ski boots which is aimed at women. The woman''s specific line has a true fit and lasting liner that will assist in holding the heel securely. A one piece toe box and tongue for seamless skiing due to the elimination of pressure points along the toes.
Key Features of the Rossignol Electra Sensor3 80 Ski Boots:
- Pro Fit Women''s Specific Liner: 1st true lasted liner; matches internal shell perfectly for best out-of-the box it.
- Padding: Pre-shaped precise padding holds the narrower women''s heel securely and is resistant to packing out
- One Piece Toe Box & Tongue: Seamless toe box eliminates pressure points around the toes to ensure warmth and comfort
- Instep Pocket: Soft pocket over instep bone for personalized it to provide comfort and circulation to toes
- Easy Entry Concept: Notches in lower shell allow for ultra easy entry and exit without compromising four-buckle boot performance.
- Women''s Upper Cuff: Designed specifically for women''s boots. The height is significantly lower, and features a distinct "tulip" backward flare and scalloped profile to accommodate a woman''s natural calf shape. The top buckle is also mounted lower for better shin and calf it with no pinching.
- Sensor3 Concept: The foot''s 3 balance points, including: the big toe, little toe and heel sit in closer proximity to the responsive poly-carbonate shell inserts for unprecedented feel and power.
- Neutral Stance: Gives skiers a stable and efficient stance to drive the ski through turns.
- Boot Board: Removable board, improves it and allows for an easier stance adjustment. Freeride boots use material to soften landings and absorb shock.
- Diagonal Buckles: Angled design that is effortless to use and pulls foot back into heel pocket.
Electra Sensor3 80
Past Season Product