|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Rossignol Experience Sensor 110 Ski Boots
The Rossignol Experience Sensor 110 Ski Boots are the top of the line boots from this reputable brand. These boots are designed to provide you with a durable and comfortable boot, both inside and out. With their sensor fit liner, you'll have a better fit that contours to your foot shape, and the notches in the plastic allow for quicker and easier entry and exit, into and out of the boot. The Sensor 110 ski boots are perfect for every kind of skier.
- Sensor fit liner: focuses on solving all of the common problem fit areas
- Sensor fit simply fits more feet better
- Easy entry: notches in the plastic along the instep allow for easy entry and exit without compromising four buckle overlap boot performance
- Neutral stance: delivers more control, better balance and minimizes fatigue
- Neutral stance includes a laterally neutral cuff, 4.5 degree ramp angle and 14 degree forward lean
- Sensor shell: uses a boot board that connects the three key receptor points to the boot sole
- The direct link with the stiffer bi-injected lower shell produces enhanced power, control and feel.
- Material : polyether
- Padding : molded pu hard
- Last : 104 mm
- Flex : 110
Experience Sensor 110