Description: Ronix Cell Wakeboard Boots
The Ronix Cell Wakeboard Boots is a fantastic boot for a great variety of riders - because they''re made to fit you. The orthotics is custom, ensuring that your feet will fit inside the boots with the ultimate in comfort. And these boots are light, so there''s no more worrying about getting weighed down when you still want to keep going. Try these Cell Wakeboard Boots for yourself if you can''t believe how great they are!
Key Features of the Ronix Cell Wakeboard Boots:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- A rigid liner offering the most in responsive board control
- Made from wakeboard specific lasts - not a guess
- Intuition Liners - Heat Formed Custom Fit - a few minutes on our cooker and this patented material will form to the exact shape your foot for a lifetime
- Rad Foam - Really awesome dampening in your footpad for the big impact landings
- Double Last - Creates an exact fit from your foot to the shell of the boot for the best in comfort and response
- Feetbelts - Please fasten your feetbelts and enjoy the ride - offers the ultimate heel hold
- Double Stuff Footbed - Allows your foot to naturally cant inward without dictating a specific cant angle
- Removable J-bars customize your heel pocket
- Silicon ink in heel area for greater hold down
- Baseless Hardware - The original low profile design delivers superior board control on an ultra-lightweight foundation - often imitated never duplicated
- Tool Less Mounting Hardware - So simple a Neanderthal can use it, no screwdriver required
- Low friction eyelets
- Eco Innovation - We eliminated the use of PVC solvents, which are potentially hazardous to the surroundings and human health
- Ridden by Mr. - funwhenwet.com - Chad Sharpe
Past Season Product