Description: Ronix Parks Atr Wakeboard
Created by legendary wakeboarder Parks Bonifay, the Ronix Parks Atr has been praised as one of the easiest to ride boards on the market. The variable edges along the board, along with its wide profile, result in a wakeboard that is extremely stable, allows for quicker response times, and produces an overall higher glide speed. The Atr Wakeboard has been specifically designed to reduce swing weight and overall be a forgiving wakeboard. Whether you are a beginner or one of the greats of wakeboarding, the Ronix Parks Atr is a board of the highest quality.
Key Features of the Ronix Parks Atr Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Center variable edge - a sharper rail and a softer bevel create a
- controlled accelerated edge transfer with a forgiving bottom design
- Tip/Tail variable edge - an even more vertical rail allows the end of the board to ride higher on the water and prevents the board from burying the edge on big cuts with a sharper bevel for quicker response into a turn
- Thinner profile reduces swing weight
- A clean bottom design - the board lands with more natural forward momentum allowing us to use cleaner bottoms
- Wide profile - with this much surface area we balance it out with more sidecut for the right amount of effective edge in the water
- Glide Speed - puts smiles on riders faces since not very long ago and can potentially cure the common cold
- A collection inspired by the marvels of our galaxy
- Parks Bonifay approved
Past Season Product