|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Rome Libertine Pureflex Snowboard Boots
Don't settle for other snowboard boots when you could be wearing the Rome Libertine Pureflex Snowboard Boots onto the slopes. These Pureflex Boots are made with a special PureFlexQuad Lacing System installed, which retains the boot's flexibility but lets you make on-the-go adjustments as needed. Combine that with the Pureflex's Skate Cuff for ankle securement, CF .2 Liner with Aegis Anti-microbial treatment for comfort and odorless protection and you have a winning combination. The Rome Libertine Pureflex boots should be YOUR boots.
- PureFlexQuad Lacing System: The only lacing system that maintains a boot's natural flex while letting you fine tune four distinct zones. All at high speed.
- New CF.2 Liner: Custom-fit with Skate Cuff for increased comfort. Aegis reduces stink
- Skate Cuff: Skate shoe inspired padding around the ankle for extra plush heel hold
- TriZone Lining: Three different foams in different areas for targeted fit
- Molded Progressive Flex Liner Panels: Liner flex that bounces back after you lean into it
- 3D Molded EVA Shell Tongue: Superior flex and fit through 3D contouring
- 3D Laminated Liner Tongue: Superior flex and fit through 3D contouring
- Control Strap on Liner: Keep it loose or strap it tight,you decide
- NoProfile Internal Cuff: Secure ankle hold, minimized for improved lacing
- Zonal Shell Lacing: Vary the tightness in different areas of the boot
- Jointed Cuff: Smooth, kink-free tweakage
- 2Part Outsole: Lightness and grip under foot
- EVA Midsole: Lightweight dampening for big landings
- Molded 3D Foot Bed with Outlast: Shock-absorption and support, with added temperature regulation
- AEGIS Microbe Shield: Reduces odor and staining
- Molded Rubber Backstay: Ribbing to integrate with binding highback for enhanced control
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"Tight in Black"
Best boot I've owned so far! Stays tight all day long. Very pleased with ROME!!