Description: Rome 390 Boss Snowboard Bindings
Rome might not have been built in a day, but they sure built a hell of a binding! Introducing the new 390 Boss bindings. ConFormist.2 toe straps can go over the top or over the toe, whichever you'd prefer. The Sub Base V-Pad cuts down vibration, giving you a smoother ride and the Rome Customization Foundation gives you fully adjustable forward lean from 0 to 24 degrees. Finally, the 390 Asym Highback is lightweight, durable and gives you plenty of pop. Even Nero himself would have been proud. It is good to be the Boss.
- Yes, I Cant System: 3 interchangeable cant pads for anatomically correct wide stances and different levels of nose and tail power; just another way we give you customization
- V-Rod baseplate: A narrow footprint diagonally across the baseplate gives natural board flex and tweakability, while still delivering unmatched power to your edges
- 390 Asym Highback: Lightweight, mid-flexing, anatomically correct support, contoured to the spine of your boot
- ConFormist.2 Toe Strap: Low-profile over-the-toe or over-the-top strap placement; it's your choice
- UnderWrap.2 Heel Hold: Unmatched toe-to-heel power, without unwanted side-to-side stiffness
- SubBase-V Pad: Anti-vibration technology that enhances board feel
- The Rome Customization Foundation: Highback rotation; 9Times Ankle Strap Position; Adjustable Toe and Heel Ramps; 0-24 Degree Forward Lean
- The Rome QuickTech Foundation: AutoStrap; QuickStrap.2 Technology; QuickLock Forward Lean
- Flex and Feel: Buttery-Poppy
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
put them on my capita indoor survival and rode them the day after christmas. towards the end of the
These bindings worked great for me. I enjoyed the comfort and the cantbeds. However the bindings just didn't stay latched at times. Only has happened a couple times but it's their main duty. Strap me to the board. The conditions played a role I'm sure in the strapping and Rome makes a quality product. I'm writing this off as bad luck and I'll try again!