Description: Rome 390 Boss Snowboard Bindings
The Rome 390 Boss Snowboard Bindings lets you turn your riding into boss status with enough versatility to take you from park sessions to powder. The Yes I Can't system is highly customizable and increases knee comfort on wider stances, giving you less fatigue and greater ollie power. Tired of being told what to do, when to do it, and not to be late? These 390 Boss Snowboard Bindings let you be the boss for once. Race groomers, drop cliffs, and send huge park airs without a care in the world. Strap in to these bindings and keep shredding all day.
Key Features of Rome 390 Boss Snowboard Bindings:
- NEW Contour Boss Ankle Strap: Designed to conform over the ankle, this strap has double the cushion for comfort and new materials for a smooth support profile. The next stepin superior ankle straps from the SDS Design House.
- ConformGrip Toe Strap: Overmolded TPR seamlessly incases the nose of all boots for fit and grip that delivers comfort and control. Or run it over your boot if you like it Old School.
- AutoStrap: A Rome-only idea;using an elastic band to hold the ankle straps out of the footbed until you are off the chair and ready to strap in. Simple and efficient.
- V-Rod Baseplate: An unevenly designed baseplate with elevated corners on the toeside lateral corner and the heelside medial corner, and a rod of contact everywhere else. The smaller binding footprint gives natural board flex, side-to-side tweakage, and full toe-to-heel power.
- NEW Yes, I Cant: The only customizable canting in snowboarding. A new quick-as-f&k footbed that lets you pick the angle you want. Go flat footed with 0 degree, or cant up with 3.5 degrees of lean for comfort and added power over nose and tail. Ideal for rocker boards.
- NEW UnderWrap.2 Heel Hoop w/ Channel Adjust: A primary element in driving the feel of the binding, this is the backbone to the 390 chassis. Light through coring, UnderWrap tech delivers our signature performance of toe-to-heel power combined with side-to-side flex. With the Channel Adjust system for 2014, dialing it in is easier than ever.
- NEW Forward Lean Adjustment
- 390 Asym Highback
- SubBase V-Pad
- Rome Customization Foundation
- Rome Quicktech Foundation
- Flex: Playful/Powerful