|Type:||All Mountain, Freestyle|
|Entry Method:||Conventional Strap|
|Highback:||Asymmetrical, 390 asym highback|
|Ankle Strap:||3D Profile, Autostrap|
|Toe Strap:||Toe Cap|
|Baseplate:||Hybrid, V-rod baseplate|
|Baseplate Padding:||Canted, Yes, i cant system|
|Recommended Use:||Intermediate, Advanced|
|Baseplate Warranty:||1 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Rome 390 Boss Snowboard Bindings
Have you always wanted to be your own boss? Check out these bindings from Rome. The 390 Boss binding allows you to completely customize the feel of your ride. With side-to-side and edge-to-edge adjustments, these bindings are ready for work. There is also a full range of forward lean awaiting your command. Straighten up, and set those high-backs to 0-degrees for a day in the park, or lean them in to 24-degrees for extra support when freeriding. These mildly flexible and highly adaptable bindings will never be out of work. Be the boss.
- Customized feel that is dialed to your style
- Ultra smooth side-to-side flexibility
- Pure toe-to-heel power
- Unmatched foot stability
- Natural board flex
- Contour ankle strap
- V-rod baseplate
- Underwrap.2 heel hoop
- 390 asym highback
- Subbase v-pad
- Rome customization foundation
- Rome quicktech foundation
- Yes, i cant system: canting gives you more comfort for wide stances and more power over your nose and tail; Go with 2 degree or 3.5 degree of canting, or run 0 degree if you want to go traditional. The choice is yours.
- Conformgrip toe strap: overmolded tpu grips the toe of your boot while conforming seamlessly to all models on the market.
- Autostrap: keep your straps out of your foot bed in an easily accessible position that bounces back to strap down quickly and efficiently.