|Material:||DWR Treated Polyester|
|Pockets:||Dual Cargo Pockets, Lined Hand Pockets, Butt Pockets|
|Jacket - Pants Connections:||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Ride Highland Insulated Snowboard Pants Ball Point Ink
Now you can bring sexy back to the mountain if you are wearing these pants. The Ride Highland insulated snowboard pants are a must have. You will stay dry and warm with their critically taped seams and adjustable double snap waist. The waist and butt and fly are made of a velvety tricot material for extra comfort. The inner lower leg have a snap pleat with a shred-free backing on the pant legs. Enjoy the front micro-fleeced lined pockets to keep those hands warm.
Includes also back and side cargo pockets and made with a herringbone fabric.
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 5,000g Breathability
- CRITICALLY TAPED SEAMS
- Adjustable, Double Snap Waist Closure
- Loops That Attach To Jacket Powder Skirt
- Articulated At The Knees
- Slider Liner
- Velvety Tricot Inner Waist, Butt And Fly
- Inner Lower Leg Snap Pleat
- Boot Gaiters W/ Bootlace Hook
- Shred-Free Slightly Higher Pant Leg Back
- Lift Ticket Self-Fabric Loop
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets
- Key Clip In Front Pocket
- Standard Fit
- Offered in Shell with Mesh and Tricot Lining AND 40g Poly Insulated with Tricot Lining
- Back and Side Cargo Pockets
- Heather Herringbone Fabric
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"Warm Girlfriend's pants with lots of Pockets"
Got these for gf last season. The simple style and sharp color looks really good on her. Though the spec said it's standard fit, but unlike those cargo pants these fits a bit slimmer. However, it has a lot of pockets just like the cargo one. The pants is super warm and comfortable for her to ride all day. And the ventilation is pretty good. Keeps her dry and comfy. The water proof is good. At least she stayed dry in groomers for 4 days and pows for 2. And the price is cheap. I got these for 65 bugs with discount. Definitely a good buy.