|Pockets:||2 handwarmer, 2 chest and media|
|Zip In Compatible:||No|
|Recommended Use:||Snowboarding, Skiing, Winter Wear, Cold Weather, Layering, Street Wear|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Ride Sodo Snowboard Jacket
Add some style to your wintertime game and get excited for snow season with the versatile and comfortable Ride Sodo Snowboard Jacket for men! When it comes to features, this jacket is anything but faded. Stuffed with plenty of poly insulation that will keep you warm on even the coldest day out on the slopes, the Sodo is also made from waterproof and breathable material so you stay good and dry all day. You never know when the removable hood and micro-fleece lined toaster pockets will come in handy, and mesh lined vents allow you to dump off some heat after a tough run. Turn some heads and shred some powder with the Sodo!
- 15,000mm Waterproof
- 10,000g Breathability
- 80g Poly Insulated Body/ Shell Sleeves
- Sherpa and Embossed Taffeta Lining
- Exposed Metal Zippered Chest Pocket
- Sleeve Pocket for the Small Essentials
- Snowboard Jacket with Attached Powder Skirt
- Inner Lycra Hand Gaiters
- Adjustable Velcro Cuffs
- Removable Ergonomic Adjustable Swivel Hood with Hidden Side Adjustments
- Mesh-Lined Vents
- Bottom One-Handed Draw Cord Adjustment Hidden Inside Front Pockets
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets
- Velvety Comfort Chin Guard and Inner Collar
- Inner Media Player Pocket with Headphone Guide
- Lift Ticket Self-Fabric Loop
- Chest Pull Down Pass Pocket
- Classic Fit, Slim Fit When Additional Center Front Zipper is Utilized
Nice array of features
Kept me warm at Snowbird in sunny 25-35F weathe
Sized a little big? I normally wear medium t-shirts and large sweaters/hoodies. I got this coat in a medium and it still seemed a little big after wearing it for a day or two.
Mini-Pocket for phone is only sized for an ipod. My android phone would not fit in it. The zip pocket fit my phone just fine.
The buttons don't always snap tight on the front of the jacket and the magnet that keep the wind flap closed over the zipper at the top of the jacket doesn't have enough strength to keep it closed.
3 months ago
3 months ago
1) How is the fit, lengthwise?
2) Are their any additional pockets on the inside of the jacket (other than the phone pocket)? I usually carry a Beanie and a turtleneck/face mask with me, and I'm hoping there are good pockets to keep these items in.
If it gets really cold you'll have to use some layer. CHeck out the layer options below...
Mid Layers: http://www.the-house.com/flee-view-all-fleece.html
Base Layers: http://www.the-house.com/first.html
If you're looking for jackets that you won't have to layer underneath in really cold (-20) temps check out the Down Jackets HERE: http://www.the-house.com/mens-down-snowboard-jackets.html
These Ride Sodo Jackets are a regular fit meaning that they will not be too baggy or too fitted. Based on your measurments... I would go with the L.
This Ride Sodo Jacket is a previous years model. We cannot reorder it, and as a result what you see is all we will have.
Every company has a different set of standardization for sizing. If you haven't already, take a second to look at the SIZING CHART link that is located above the green Add to Cart button. The sizing chart will help you select the Ride Sodo Snowboard Jacket size you need with your specific measurements.