|Venting:||Yes, pit vents|
|Pockets:||2 external 1 internal|
|Zip In Compatible:||No|
|Recommended Use:||Hiking, Skiing, Casual Use, Street Wear, Snowboarding|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Ride Newport Snowboard Jacket
Bad weather does not have to scare you away from the mountain this season when you have the top notch features and comfort of the Ride Newport Snowboard Jacket for men! Designed for the nastiest weather the hill can throw at you, the Newport has waterproof and breathable material, adjustable hood and fully taped seams to keep the rain and snow at bay. Plus, the inner Lycra hand gaiters and one-handed drawcord adjustable hem let you bottle in the heat when you need it, while the mesh-lined vents let you dump it when you do not. Ride hard and ride smart with this versatile winter jacket.
- 15,000mm Waterproof
- 10,000gm2 Breathable
- Fully Taped Seams
- Attached Powder Skirt with Lycra Stretch Panel
- Jacket-to-Pant Zip Connector with Lycra Stretch Panel for Extra Mobility
- Mesh-Lined Vents
- Inner Media Pocket
- Velvety Comfort Chin Guard and/ or Inner Collar
- Adjustable Velcro Cuffs
- Inner Lycra Hand Gaiters
- Ergonomic Adjustable Swivel Hood with Hidden Side Adjustments
- Bottom One-Handed Draw Cord Adjustment Hidden Inside Front Pockets
- Lift Ticket Self-Fabric Loop
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets
- Key Clip in Front Pocket
- Shell with Mesh Lining
- Exposed Striped Zipper on Center Front
- Sleeve Pocket for the Small Essentials
- Attached Hood
- Classic Long Fit
The Newport is a technical shell which is warm, waterproof, and breathable. It is great for all weather conditions. From nuking storms to hot spring laps, technical shells can do it all. You are in control of your warmth and mobility with your personalized layering system.
Hope this helps. Have a great winter!
will you ship a jacket to france?