|Pockets:||4 external 1 internal|
|Zip In Compatible:||
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Ride Ballard Snowboard Jacket
The Ride Ballard Snowboard Jacket is the ideal jacket for winter sports like snowboarding or skiing or just for casual winter wear. The jacket includes only the best features such as a shell with plaid flannel lining for added warmth and critically taped seams for optimal performance. The jacket is also fully customizable and comes with a removable hood, adjustable cuffs and a bottom one-handed draw cord adjustment. The Ride Ballard Snowboard Jacket is also fully lined, waterproof and offers excellent breathability.
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 15,000gm2 Breathable
- Critically Taped Seams
- Attached Powder Skirt w/Loops That Snap to Pants
- Mesh- Lined Vents
- Velvety Comfort Chin Guard and/or Inner Collar
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Ergonomic Adjustable Swivel Hood with Hidden Side Adjustments
- Bottom One-Handed Draw Cord Adjustment
- Inner Media Player Pocket
- Lift Ticket Self-Fabric Loop
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets
- Key Clip in Front Pocket
- Shell with Plaid Flannel Lining
- Removable Hood
- Heather Herringbone Fabric
- Classic Fit
I'm about 5'9", 150lbs and wear a medium.
There's (a lot of) room to layer; I'm talking a puffy jacket underneath would fit - although I wouldn't ride wearing that much.
Also think snowboard jackets should be a bit bigger so they won't restrict movement.
Only problem I have is that the sleeves are a bit long. Oct 11, 2013