|Insulation:||Lining, Plaid Flannel lining|
|Venting:||Yes, Mesh lined pit zips|
|Pockets:||4 external 1 internal|
|Zip In Compatible:||No|
|Recommended Use:||Hiking, Skiing, Layering, Casual Use, Street Wear, Winter Wear, Cold Weather, Snowboarding|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Ride Ballard Snowboard Jacket
Winter has never looked better when you are rocking the Ride Ballard Snowboard Jacket for men. Whether hitting the park and pumping out new tricks or cruising the backside steeps, the Ballard will have you looking good and riding in style. With a waterproof rating of 10,000mm, you will stay warm and dry even when the blizzard begins. The mesh lined vents give you the perfect amount of breathability, while the powder skirt and removable hood provide extra protection when you need it. The plaid flannel lining will have everyone wishing they had your jacket, and the extra pockets will keep all essentials in order.
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 5,000g Breathable
- Critically Taped Seams
- Attached Powder Skirt with Loops That Snap to Pants
- Mesh-Lined Vents
- Velvety Comfort Chin Guard and / or Inner Collar
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Ergonomic Adjustable Swivel Hood with Hidden Side Adjustments
- Bottom One-Handed Draw Cord Adjustment
- Inner Media Player Pocket
- Lift Ticket Self-Fabric Loop
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets
- Key Clip in Front Pocket
- Shell with Plaid Flannel Lining
- Removable Hood
- Heather Herringbone Fabric
- Classic Fit
1 month ago
I'm about 5'9", 150lbs and wear a medium.
There's (a lot of) room to layer; I'm talking a puffy jacket underneath would fit - although I wouldn't ride wearing that much.
Also think snowboard jackets should be a bit bigger so they won't restrict movement.
Only problem I have is that the sleeves are a bit long.