|Pockets:||Inner Media Player Pocket Lift Ticket Self-Fabric Loop Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets Key Chain Clip In Front Pocket|
|Zip In Compatible:||
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Ride Ballard Insulated Snowboard Jacket
If you are looking to keep it casual, comfortable and practical this winter gear up with a Ride Ballard Insulated snowboard jacket. Featuring a removable hood this simple, yet stylish insulated jacket has a waterproof exterior with critically taped seams, and an attached powered skirt with a jacket-to-pant interface so you know you will be warm and dry. And let's not forget, this jacket is stylish from the inside out with a plaid flannel lining for extra warmth and comfort.
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 5,000g Breathability
- Critically Taped Seams
- Attached Powder Skirt W/Loops That Snap To Pants
- Pit Zips
- Velvety Comfort Chin Guard And/Or Inner Collar
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Ergonomic Adjustable Swivel Hood
- Bottom One-Handed Draw Cord Adjustment
- Inner Media Player Pocket
- Lift Ticket Self-Fabric Loop
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets
- Key Chain Clip In Front Pocket
- 60G Poly Insulation With Plaid Flannel Lining
- Removable Hood
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
Just got this jacker, first impression was that it was too big but after adjusting the cuff and bottom area it seemed to look a lot better. The cut and look of the jacket it awesome like usual from Ride's outerwear. Really clean and intense color (got the slim green) its extremely neon so be prepared. But in general very warm and well made jacket.