|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Ride Insano Focus BOA Snowboard Boots Black
Looking to get the most boot possible? Check out the Ride Insano boots, a pair of shred shoes packed with all the latest technologies. Featuring a very stiff flex, these boots are highly responsive while maintaining a lightweight feel. The Insano comes with the Boa Focus lacing system for a reliable and speedy setup. These boots also include the Intuition Dream liner with Mobile Foam and an Antimicrobial Coating to keep you comfy, fresh, and feeling your best. With all-mountain capability, quality materials, and proven technology, people go insane for the Insano from Ride.
- Flex 9
- Liner: Intuition™ Dream Liner w/ Mobile Foam combined w/ Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Liner Fit: Cored Ankle Pockets, Thermo-Formable Internal & External J Bars
- Under Foot Support: Impacto w/ TPU heel Cradle
- NEW! Sole: Blown Light Apex w/ Heel Impact Gel pod
- Liner Lacing: Lock Down™ w/ Tallboy Harness™
- Shell Lacing: Boa Focus Lacing System w/ The Closer
- Details: 3D Formed Tongue
Insano Focus BOA
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"Nice for the Price"
Overall, very happy with these boots. I did not give them a 5 because they tend to pinch the balls of my ankles. To be fair though, I have only used them for a few times, and have not had them heat molded yet. But they are very light, warm, and comfortable. The dual lace system rocks. I ordered a size 12, and my toes just touch the end, so I would say they are true to size.