Description: Roces Idea Ski Boots - Kids, Youth
Get your kids on the slopes at an early age, and with the Roces Idea Ski Boots for kids you will find the most reliable boot out there. Designed to "grow" with your child, the "6-in-1" device can be easily adjusted to avoid buying new ski boots constantly. The LBS system is adjustable and helps delete uncomfortable pressure, while the Cuff and Height Adjustable Spoiler adjust for the perfect fit. The Snow Stopper will keep the foot warm and dry, and the adjustable buckles allow for easy entry.
Key Features of the Roces Idea Ski Boots:
- Quality and safety: The variety of materials and technology used in manufacturing have made IDEA a high quality boot perfectly suited to introducing children to the sport of skiing in an easy, technically efficient and absolutely safe manner.
- ShelL: Polypropylene (PP)
- Buckles: Aluminum (ALU) and Polycarbonate (PC)
- Pad: Slow memory foam.
- Lining: Easy Entry System Lycra and velvet.
- LBS Liner: Warm and secure, providing total comfort thanks to the patented LBS system.
- Easy entry system: Easy entry system, enhanced by the Lycra lining on the cuff of the inner boot.
- Snow stopper: Meticulously tested to prevent water from entering the boot.
- Cuff and height adjustable spoiler (H.A.S.): The height adjustable cuff is able to compensate the growth of any leg to counterbalance the extension of the shell.
- Width growth compensator: The upper buckle's rack can be adjusted in two different positions in order to improve ski boot comfort.
- Micro-adjustable buckles: Shock resistant, long lasting, microadjustable buckles ensure proper fit.
- Liner Bellows System "LBS": The staple feature of IDEA's liner is a unique adjusting system. Unlike any other system today the bellows allow real growth of the liner allowing for the natural development of the foot. The Liner Bellows System (LBS) has been devised to avoid any uncomfortable pressure through all parts of the foot. The bellows (LBS) system allows the liner and shell to work in tandem to produce a fit that is accurate, comfortable and warm. In fact the natural/resting position of the liner is with the bellows extended to the largest size (PIC. A), while shortening the shell makes the bellows compress (PIC. B) into smaller sizes. It is easy to see that it is not the foot that makes the liner grow, but the shell itself.
Past Season Product