Description: Verde Cartel 2 Frame
When building a custom bike from the floor up, you want reliable sturdy framework for a reasonable price. That''s why you should have this Verde Cartel 2 Frame for less than what you would usually pay for framework. It''s a single seat bike frame that is post-weld heat-treated Sanko chromoly; engineered to provide bikers with a stable ride over most terrain. Another convenient feature is the 71 degree seat tube angle to provide comfort to you as you ride for miles. You want durability, stability and comfort? With the Verde Cartel 2 Frame, you have it all!
- 100% post-weld heat-treated Sanko chromoly
- Engraved head tube logo
- CNC machined seat stay bridge
- Double butted top tube and down tube
- Single butted seat tube
- Tapered seat stays and chain stays
- Integrated seat post clamp
- Externally machined bottom bracket
- Head tube angle: 75degree
- Seat tube angle: 71degree
- Chain stay length: 13.5" (slammed)
- Bottom bracket height: 11.7"
- Stand over height: 8.45"
- 4.6 lbs. (20.75" version)