Description: Tour De France Stage One Vintage Red Bike Red/White 45cm
Harking back to the days of old, the Tour de France Stage One Vintage has a classic, clean look, but is made with the kind of modern materials that keep it lightweight and durable for everyday use, like an alloy frame and rims. It also comes with a flip-flop rear hub, with one side set up to roll with the freewheel and the other set up to keep on pedaling in your fixed gear. And just in case you're ready to head out for a long ride on your Stage One Vintage, it comes with two handy water bottle cages so you can stay nice and hydrated on a glorious single-speed run.
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Steel Threadless 1 1/8"
- Shifters: None
- Stem: Promax Alloy 100mm -10 rise 25.4 Clamp
- Crank set: Dotek Alloy Single 42T 170 mm length
- Pedals: Alloy Road Pedal
- Wheels: 700c Double Walled Alloy Rims/ Alloy hub 32h Fixed14t/Free16t
- Tires: 700c/23 Road tire Presta Valve
- derailleur's: None
- Handlebars: 41cm Classic Alloy Drop
- Seat post: 27.2 Alloy 300 mm Length
- Saddle: Vader Saddle/ CroMo Rails
- 700C X 45 cm
- Alloy Frame
Stage One Vintage Red
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.