|Type:||City, Commuter, Single Speed|
|Recommended Use:||Road, General, Commuter|
Description: Tour De France Stage One Vintage Blue Bike
The Tour De France Stage One Vintage Bike provides the smooth, quick ride you have been searching for. This Tour De France Bike has 700c / 23 Presta Valve tires that are highly durable with reduced rolling resistance over rough terrain. It comes standard with high strength double walled alloy rims and a fixed gear alloy hub that is super simple to maintain. Finishing this sweet roller off are lightweight road pedals, alloy drop handlebars and a comfortable Vader saddle. The Tour De France Stage One Vintage Bike can be enjoyed by all and admired from afar for its stylish look and amazing style.
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Steel Threadless 1 1/8"
- Shifters: None
- Stem: Promax Alloy 100mm -10 rise 25.4 Clamp
- Crank set: Dotek Alloy Single 42T 170mm length
- Pedals: Alloy Road Pedal
- Wheels: 700c Double Walled Alloy Rims / Alloy hub 32h Fixed14t / Free16t
- Tires: 700c / 23 Road tire Presta Valve
- Derailleurs: None
- Handlebars: 41cm Classic Alloy Drop
- Seat post: 27.2 Alloy 300mm Length
- Saddle: Vader Saddle / CroMo Rails
- 700C x 56cm Alloy Frame
Stage One Vintage Blue
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.