Description: Tour De France Stage One Vintage Blue Bike Blue/White 45cm
The Tour De France Stage One Vintage Bike has that Alloy frame that creates a great ride for your biking needs. This Tour De France Bike has 700c/23 Road tire Presta Valve tires to make sure your ride is smooth, fast, and sturdy. It also features Alloy rims, and hubs for an even better ride. The Tour De France Stage One Vintage Bike can be enjoyed by all and admired from a far for its stylish look and amazing riding style.
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Steel Threadless 1 1/8"
- Shifters: None
- Stem: Promax Alloy 100mm -10 rise 25.4 Clamp
- Crank set: Dotek Alloy Single 42T 170 mm length
- Pedals: Alloy Road Pedal
- Wheels: 700c Double Walled Alloy Rims/ Alloy hub 32h Fixed14t/Free16t
- Tires: 700c/23 Road tire Presta Valve
- derailleur's: None
- Handlebars: 41cm Classic Alloy Drop
- Seat post: 27.2 Alloy 300 mm Length
- Saddle: Vader Saddle/ CroMo Rails
- 700C X 56 cm Alloy Frame
Stage One Vintage Blue
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.