Description: Tour De France Prologue Elite Bike Gunmetal/Grey 20.5"
The Tour De France Prologue Elite Bike is an impressive looking bike that has the style of professional biking equipment, but the versatility and ease-of-use that makes it a perfect fit for your average biker. The Prologue Elite bicycle comes with adjustable seat and several different speed settings, but is easily modified with dozens of different product accessories available. All of these wonderful features make the Tour De France Prologue Elite Bike one of the most accessible and satisfying biking products to own.
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Aluminum 1 1/8? Threadless
- Shifters: Shimano Indexed Trigger Shifters
- Stem: 110 mm Aluminum 1 1/8? Threadless
- Crankset: Shimano FCM191 Double 48t / 38t 170 mm length
- Pedals: Alloy
- Wheels: 700C Double Walled Rim / Alloy Hubs 36h/8spd Cassette
- Tires: 700C/ 38c
- F/R derailleur: Shimano Altus/ Shimano Acera
- Handlebar: 60 cm 22.2 Alloy Flat Bar
- Seatpost: Alloy 30.4 mm 300mm Length
- Saddle: Vader Saddle/ Cr-Mo Rails
- Speeds: 24
- 700C X 17.5 Alloy Frame
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.