Description: Tour De France Packleader Pro Bike White/Red 56cm
Outstanding for use as an everyday commuter or for long, leisurely weekend rides, the Packleader Pro Bike from Tour de France is a great bike for all-around use. Built around a lightweight aluminum frame, the shape and headtube angle are more comfortable than a traditional road bike, while the tires are slick, but wide, making it easy to roll along the road, but give you enough stability to take on rougher surfaces when they present themselves. Get out and get going with the Packleader Pro Bike today!
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Alloy 1 1/8" Threadless
- Shifters: Shimano Micro Shift
- Stem: Promax Alloy Road Stem 110 mm Length
- Crank set: Dotek Alloy Double 52/42 170 Length
- Wheels: 700c Double Walled Alloy Rim/ Alloy Hubs 32h
- Tires: Kenda Kwest 700c/28
- derailleur's: Shimano Micro Shift FD-R42/RD-R44S
- Handlebars: Promax Alloy 600mm Flat Bar 31.8
- Seat post: Alloy 27.2 300 mm Length
- Saddle: Vader Saddle/ CroMo Rails
- Speeds: 16
- 700C X 45 cm Alloy Frame
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.