Description: Tour De France Packleader Elite Bike Black/Blue 55cm
Take a good long spin with Tour De France Packleader Elite Bike and pave way for a new breed of marathon racing gear. The thin 28c Kendra road tires are durable enough to ride smoothly over potholes, cracks, and other nuisances you would try to avoid while speeding up or down the roads. The alloy frame is not too heavy, allowing you to keep up the pace without drag, and the Shimano Tiagra Derailleurs make shifting through 16 gears on the Packleader Elite Bike easy as cream pie.
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Alloy 1 1/8? Threadless
- Shifters: Shimano Indexed Trigger Shifters
- Stem: Alloy 110 mm length
- Crank set: Shimano 2300 52t/ 39t 170 mm length
- Wheels: 700c Double Walled Alloy Rim/Alloy Hubs 32h/8 speed Cassette
- Tires: Kenda 700c/28C Road
- derailleur's: Shimano Tiagra/Shimano 2300
- Handlebars: Alloy 60 cm 22.2 Flatbar
- Seat post: Alloy 27.2 300mm
- Saddle: Vader Saddle Cr-Mo Rails
- Speeds: 16 US Shipping only :
- 700C X 43 cm Alloy Frame
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.