Tour De France Packleader Elite Bike Black/Blue 43cm
Packleader Elite brings a road bike with a mountain bike feel. The thin 28c tires roll fast on pavement but are thick enough to take the punishment of cracks and potholes. Shimano Tiagra and 2300 derailleur's shift smooth through 16 gears putting you out front.
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Alloy 1 1/8? Threadless
- Shifters: Shimano Indexed Trigger Shifters
- Stem: Alloy 110 mm length
- Crank set: Shimano 2300 52t/ 39t 170 mm length
- Wheels: 700c Double Walled Alloy Rim/Alloy Hubs 32h/8 speed Cassette
- Tires: Kenda 700c/28C Road
- derailleur's: Shimano Tiagra/Shimano 2300
- Handlebars: Alloy 60 cm 22.2 Flatbar
- Seat post: Alloy 27.2 300mm
- Saddle: Vader Saddle Cr-Mo Rails
- Speeds: 16 US Shipping only :
- 700C X 43 cm Alloy Frame
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.