Description: Tour De France Packleader Bike Red 56cm
The Tour De France Packleader Bike is a versatile vessel, built for competition-crushing flight. Constructed around a light-yet-powerful alloy body and riding on double-walled alloy rims, The Tour De France Packleader is equipped with Steel Cage pedals for total grip, classic road-drop style handlebars for total control, and a Vader Saddle to help you take it to the limit without weighing you down. Feed your need for speed with the Tour De France Packleader Bike and tear up the trail during your next race.
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Steel 1" Threaded
- Shifters: Shimano Sl-Sy20A Stem Mounted Lever Shifter
- Stem: Quilled Road Stem/ Steel
- Crank set: Dotek Steel Double 52/48 170mm Length
- Pedals: Steel Cage 9/16" with PP body
- Wheels: 700c Double Walled Alloy Rim/ Steel Hubs 36h
- Tires: Wanda 700c/25
- derailleur's: Shimano A050
- Handlebars: Steel 60cm Classic Road Drop
- Seat post: Alloy 27.2 300 mm
- Saddle: Vader Saddle / CroMo RailsSpeeds: 12 US Shipping only :
- 700C X 45 cm Alloy Frame
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.