Description: Tour De France Advantage Elite Bike Gunmetal/White 51cm
If you're really serious about your commute, isn't it time you got a bike that was just as serious about getting you where you want to go? The Advantage Elite Bike from Tour de France is ready to be your trusty steed. The lightweight alloy frame comes with a suspension fork to suck up the troubles of the road, while 24 speeds are plenty to get you up and down every hill you encounter. The Advantage Elite also comes with fenders, a rear rack, and generator-powered front and rear lights, so you can rest assured you'll be easily seen by other cyclists and motorists.
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Steel 1 1/8" Threaded
- Shifters: Shimano Indexed Trigger Shifters
- Stem: Promax Alloy Adjustable
- Crank set: Dotek Alloy Triple 48/38/28 170 mm Length
- Wheels: 700c Double Walled Alloy Rim/ Alloy Hubs 36h
- Tires: Innnova 700c/35
- derailleur's: Shimano deore/ Shimano Acera
- Handlebars: 60cm Back Sweep Alloy Risers
- Seat post: Alloy 27.2 300mm Length
- Saddle: Vader Rail without clamp
- Speeds: 24
- 700C X 45 cm Alloy Frame
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.