Description: Subrosa Tiro 18 BMX Bike - Kids, Youth
On a quest to grow the BMX and support the up and coming next generation shredders the Tiro 18” is a perfect blend between an unbeatable parts package and a geometry to make it easier for smaller rippers to enjoy the ride!
Key Features of Subrosa Tiro 18 BMX Bike:
- Frame Material: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten
- Top Tube: 18.0"
- Chain Stay: 12.5"
- Head Tube: 75°
- Seat Tube: 71°
- Stand Over: 7.2"
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Fork: Chromoly Steer Tube – 30mm Offset
- Bars: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten – 2pc 7.75"
- Grips: Shadow Ol Dirty DCR
- Bar Ends: Shadow Nylon
- Headset: RANT Bang Ur Integrated
- Stem: RANT Jolt Top Load
- Front Rim: RANT Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Rear Rim: RANT Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Fron Hub: 3/8" Loose Alloy
- Rear Hub: 14mm Sealed Cassette
- Tires: 18x2.10"
- Cranks: Chromoly 8 Spline 3pc 155mm
- BB: Sealed Mid
- Sprocket: Subrosa Shred Steel
- Gearing: 25-9
- Chain: RANT Max 410
- Pedals: RANT Shred Plastic
- Seat: Subrosa Rose Bolt Mid 1pc Combo
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brakes: RANT Spring Brakes
- Extras: Not Available
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.