Subrosa Salvador BMX Bike Black/Silver 20"
The Salvador BMX Bike from Subrosa has been the centerpiece of their lineup since they started, and for good reason. Built with Japanese Chromoly top and down tubes, they employ a special oval shape to help resist dents when things get a little hairy in the park. Built up as a mid-level bike, it's the perfect solution to growing your skill set with a great bike, but keeping the price low for such a great spec. With parts like a sealed, integrated headset, 3-piece CrMo Crank, and a one piece seat/post combo, the Salvador is Subrosa's answer to your BMX prayers.
- FRAME: Japanese Seamless Chromoly Ovalized DT - 75° HT / 71° ST / 20.5" TT / 13.75" CS / 9.0" standover height
- FORK: Chromoly Steer Tube - 30mm offset with Tapered Legs and Integrated Bearing Race
- BARS: 1020 Hi-Tensile Steel - 8.5" rise / 12° backsweep / 1° upsweep / 28" wide
- GRIPS: Shadow Thirteen
- BAR ENDS: Shadow Nylon Push In
- HEADSET: Sealed integrated headset
- STEM: Subrosa Hold Tight Top Load
- RIMS: Rant alloy 36H
- FRONT HUB: Rant 3/8" Alloy
- REAR HUB: Rant 14mm Alloy Semi-Sealed Cassette
- TIRES: Rant 20 x 2.30
- CRANKS: Rant Heat Treated Seamless Tubular 3pc. 8T 175mm Chromoly with Sealed Mid BB
- SPROCKET: Subrosa Shield steel
- GEARING: 25-9
- CHAIN: Rant 1/8"
- PEDALS: Shadow Ravager Plastic
- BRAKES: Alloy U-brakes w/ straight cable and Rant alloy lever
- SEAT: Shadow Solus Slimmer 1pc Seat / Post combo
- SEAT CLAMP: Slim style alloy
- PEGS: Rant steel (2)
- WEIGHT: 25.8 lbs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.