Description: Subrosa Letum BMX Bike
Subrosa's Letum line is always built to battle and 2018 is no exception. They’ve thrown on 4 pegs, hub guards, double walled rims, and a sprocket guard and bolted them all to a full chromoly frame fork and bar this bike will handle any street spot you roll up on, the rest is up to you.
Key Features of Subrosa Letum BMX Bike:
- Frame Material: 100% Chromoly
- Top Tube: 20.75"
- Chain Stay: 13.5"
- Head Tube: 75°
- Seat Tube: 71°
- Stand Over: 9.0"
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Fork: 100% Chromoly – 30mm Offset
- Bars: 100% Chromoly – 4pc 9.0"
- Grips: Subrosa Genetic Flangeless
- Bar Ends: Shadow Nylon
- Headset: RANT Bang Ur Integrated
- Stem: Subrosa Uplift Top Load
- Front Rim: RANT Squad 36H Alloy Double Wall
- Rear Rim: RANT Squad 36H Alloy Double Wall
- Front Hub: RANT Party On Sealed Female
- Rear Hub: RANT Moonwalker Sealed Freecoaster
- Tires: Shadow Valor 2.40" LP
- Cranks: RANT Bangin' 8 Chromoly 3pc 175mm
- BB: Sealed Mid
- Sprocket: Shadow Sabatoge
- Gearing: 25-9
- Chain: RANT Max 410
- Pedals: RANT Shred Plastic
- Seat: Subrosa Moonlight Mid 1pc Combo
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brake Lever: RANT Spring Hinged Lever
- Brakes: RANT Spring Brakes
- Extras: RANT Hammer Pegs x4, RANT Guards
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.