Description: Subrosa Altus BMX Bike Black/Blue 20in
The Subrosa Altus BMX Bike is the best option when you want to show everyone else that you are the best freestyler in your neighborhood. This Subrosa Altus bike comes equipped with a Subrosa shield steel sprocket and forged 3pc. 8T 170mm Steel with Loose Ball American BB cranks meaning that when dishing out tricks, you can spin your handlebars and wheels faster than before because of the slick engineering applied to this guy. Competitors' products don't even get close to the level of the Subrosa Altus BMX Bike.
- FRAME: 100% 1020 Hi-Tensile Steel - 75 degree HT / 71 degree ST / 20" TT / 13.75" CS / 8.5" standover
- FORK: 100% 1020 Hi-Tensile Steel - 35mm offset
- BARS: Subrosa 100% 1020 Hi-Tensile Steel - 7.75" rise / 12 degree backsweep / 1 degree upsweep / 28" wide
- GRIPS: Shadow Thirteen
- BAR ENDS: Shadow Nylon Push In
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" threadless headset
- STEM: Rant Alloy Front Load
- RIMS: Rant 36H Alloy
- FRONT HUB: 3/8" axle steel
- REAR HUB: Rant 14mm Alloy Semi-Sealed Cassette
- TIRES: 20 x 2.2
- CRANKS: Forged 3pc. 8T 170mm Steel w/ Loose Ball American BB
- SPROCKET: Subrosa Shield steel
- GEARING: 25-9 compact gearing
- CHAIN: Rant 1/8"
- PEDALS: Rant Plastic
- BRAKES: Alloy U-brakes w/ straight cable and Rant alloy lever
- SEAT / POST: Shadow Solus PC 1pc Seat / Post combo
- SEAT CLAMP: Slim style alloy
- WEIGHT: 25.9 lbs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.