SE Wildman Pro Adult Street Bike Red/Black Fade 20"
Dependability is key when taking a bike ride, and there are few other bikes as durable as the SE Wildman Pro Adult Bike. Featuring a 100% CR-MO fork and frame, this bike features the reliability of older models, with modern additional features such as Tekro FX15 brakes and Alex Supra Dome 36H Double Wall rims. In addition to performance, comfort is at the heart of this SE Wildman model as the bike seat was created with an installed pivot that can cater to all different weights and sizes.
- Frame: 100% CR-MO, Integrated Hiddenset, Mid BB, Removable Rotor Tabs
- Fork: 100% CR-MO Landing Gear, 14mm Dropouts
- Headset: FSA Impact 1-1/8" Hiddenset Sealed
- Handlebars: CR-MO Wild Bar, 25.5" X 7"
- Stem: SE Front Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips: SE Bubble Logo Grip
- Brake Lever: Tektro 273A
- Brake(s): Tektro FX15AD, U Brake, Linear Pull, Soft Compound Shoes
- Seat: SE Slim Seat w/Custom Cover, 8mm Rails
- Seat Post: Dirt Shredder Micro Adjust Aluminum 25.4
- Seat Clamp: SE Alloy
- Crankset: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Mid Sealed Bearing, 33T Alloy w/ grind Plate
- Chain: KMC Z410 Silver
- Pedal: X-Pedo MX-6, Aluminum, Cr-Mo Axle, Removable Pins
- Rim: Alex Supra Dome 36H Double Wall 36H, Front: Black, Rear: Chrome, w/ Black Stainless 14Ga. Spokes
- Front Hub: SE Alloy, 36H, 14mm Axle
- Rear Hub: SE Alloy, Cassette, 36H, 14mm Axle, w/ 12t Cog
- Tires: Kenda K-1040, 2.1 Front & Rear
- Pegs: SE Steel, Black 1 Pair
- Extras: Custom SE Aluminum End Caps
- Colors: Red/Black/Red Fade
- Weight: 28.8 lbs. w/o Pegs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.