|Top Tube Length:||20|
|Rear End Length:||13|
Description: SE Wildman Pro Adult Street Bike Blue Fade Out 20in
Dependability is key when taking a bike ride, and there are few other bikes as durable as the SE Wildman Pro Adult Bike. Featuring a 100% CR-MO fork and frame, this bike features the reliability of older models, with modern additional features such as Tekro FX15 brakes and Alex Supra Dome 36H Double Wall rims. In addition to performance, comfort is at the heart of this SE Wildman model as the bike seat was created with an installed pivot that can cater to all different weights and sizes.
- Frame: 100% CR-MO, Double Butted Down Tube, Integrated Head Tube, Mid BB
- Fork: 100% CR-MO Landing Gear, 3/8 Dropouts
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Sealed Integrated
- Handlebars: CR-MO Wild Bar, 25.5" X 7"
- Stem: SE Front Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips: SE Bubble Jump Grip
- Brake Lever: Tektro 275A 2 Finger Alloy
- Brake(s): Tektro FX15, U Brake, Linear Pull, Soft Compound Shoes
- Seat: SE Pivotal w/Custom Cover
- Seat Post: Pivotal Micro Adjust Aluminum 25.4
- Crankset: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Mid Sealed Bearing, 28T Alloy
- Chain: KMC Z410 Silver
- Pedal: X-Pedo MX-6, Aluminum, Cr-Mo Axle, Removable Pins
- Rim: Alex Supra Dome 36H Double Wall 36H, Chrome Rear, Stainless Spokes
- Front Hub: SE Alloy, 36H, 3/8" Axle
- Rear Hub: SE Alloy, Cassette, 36H, 14mm Axle, w/ 10T Driver
- Tires: Kenda K-1040, 2.1 F & R
- Extras: SE Alloy End Caps, 2 Pegs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.