|Top Tube Length:||20|
|Rear End Length:||13|
Description: SE Wildman BMX Bike 20in 2013
The SE Wildman BMX Bike is a serious ride that Todd Lyons is proud of. The frame is built to last with an American bottom bracket and an integrated seat clamp. A strong 5mm dropout paired with a 14mm rear axle means that you'll run out of ledges to tear up before you hurt this bike. An SE alloy wheelset keeps it smooth and the SE Bubble Jump Grip will keep you comfortable while you are out looking for more.
- COLOR(S): Matte Black and Purple, Matte Black and Blue
- FRAME: 2013 Frame Design, American BB, 5mm Dropouts, Integrated Seat Clamp
- FORK: 3/8" Dropouts with 32mm Offset
- CRANKSET: 3-pc Cr-Mo, 170mm, American BB, 25T Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS: SE Nylon Fiber
- CHAIN: KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET: SE Alloy 36H 3/8" F and 14mm Semi-Sealed R Hubs with Alloy Rims, 9T Driver
- TIRES: 20 x 2.20" F and R
- BRAKES: Tektro 319AC, 2-Finger Alloy
- BRAKE LEVER: Tektro 319AC 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR: SE Wing Bar, 27.5" x 7.5"
- STEM: SE Front-Load Alloy
- GRIPS: SE Bubble Jump Grip with Rubber SE End Plugs
- SEAT: Lightweight SE Seat/ Post Combo with Padding
- SEAT POST: Integrated Alloy 25.4mm
- EXTRAS: N/A
- WEIGHT, LBS/ KG: 25.30 lbs/ 11.47kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL||20"|
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP||8.7"|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||70°|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||74°|
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT||11.9"|
|SEAT POST DIAMETER||25.4mm|
|RIDER SIZE||4'8"- 5'5" (142cm-165cm)|
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
We have a number of versions of the SE Wildman BMX Bike, however the Matte Black/ Purple version is the only 2013 we have left. The color pictured is how they will come.