Description: SE Wildman BMX Bike Black 20"
The SE Wildman BMX Bike is a must have bike for the crazy adrenaline junkie! The engineers behind this bike removed a significant amount of weight resulting in a speedy, aggressive ride that allows the rider to have maximum control. The SE Wildman BMX also comes with 25-9 gearing and lightweight fork legs like most other Dirt/Street bikes, but is the only one that also comes with a gyro! Try the SE Wildman beast of a bike today!
- Frame:American BB, 6mm Dropouts, Gyro Mounts, Integrated Seat Clamp
- Fork:Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts
- Crankset:3-pc Cr-Mo 175mm, American BB, 25T Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals:FPD Plastic Composite
- Chain:KMC Z410
- Wheelset:SE Alloy 36H 3/8" F & 14mm R Hubs with Alloy Rims, 9T Driver
- Tires:Kenda K-Rad 2.125" F & R
- Brakes:C-Star RX-935D U-Brake, Soft Compound Shoes
- Brake levers:Tektro 319AC
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE Wing Bar, 27.5 x 7.5"
- Stem:SE Front Load Alloy
- Grips:SE Bubble Jump Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- Seat:Lightweight SE Seat/Post Combo
- Seat post:Integrated Alloy 25.4
- Extras:Rush Rotor, 2 Pegs
- Weight:25.80lbs / 11.72kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.