|Top Tube Length:||20|
|Rear End Length:||13.75|
Description: SE Wildman BMX Bike 20in 2012
The SE Wildman BMX Bike is a must have bike for the adrenaline junkie! The designers behind this bike removed a significant amount of weight resulting in a speedy, aggressive ride that allows the rider to have maximum control. The SE Wildman BMX comes from the factory with 25-9 gearing and lightweight forks like most other Dirt/ Street bikes, but is the only one that also comes with a gyro! Try the SE Wildman beast of a bike today!
- Frame: American BB, 6mm Dropouts, Gyro Mounts, Integrated Seat Clamp
- Fork:Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts
- Crankset: 3-pc Cr-Mo 175mm, American BB, 25T Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals: FPD Plastic Composite
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Wheelset: SE Alloy 36H 3/8" F and 14mm R Hubs with Alloy Rims, 9T Driver
- Tires: Kenda K-Rad 2.125" F and R
- Brakes: C-Star RX-935D U-Brake, Soft Compound Shoes
- Brake levers: Tektro 319AC
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar: SE Wing Bar, 27.5 x 7.5"
- Stem: SE Front Load Alloy
- Grips: SE Bubble Jump Grip with Rubber SE End Plugs
- Seat: Lightweight SE Seat/ Post Combo
- Seat post: Integrated Alloy 25.4
- Extras: Rush Rotor, 2 Pegs
- Weight: 25.80 lbs/ 11.72kgs
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.