SE Wildman BMX Bike Black 20"
With the addition of tapered fork legs, a seat/post combo, & some other key spec changes, we were able to knock off a pound on the 2012 Wildman - an important feat because even at this low price point, every ounce counts in the new rider's eyes. This year's bike weighs 25.8lbs. And like all bikes in the Dirt/Street range, it comes equipped with 25-9 gearing & new lightweight tapered fork legs. Also, note that the Wildman is the only bike in the Dirt/Street range that comes equipped with a gyro.
- Frame:American BB, 6mm Dropouts, Gyro Mounts, Integrated Seat Clamp
- Fork:Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts
- Crankset:3-pc Cr-Mo 175mm, American BB, 25T Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals:FPD Plastic Composite
- Chain:KMC Z410
- Wheelset:SE Alloy 36H 3/8" F & 14mm R Hubs with Alloy Rims, 9T Driver
- Tires:Kenda K-Rad 2.125" F & R
- Brakes:C-Star RX-935D U-Brake, Soft Compound Shoes
- Brake levers:Tektro 319AC
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE Wing Bar, 27.5 x 7.5"
- Stem:SE Front Load Alloy
- Grips:SE Bubble Jump Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- Seat:Lightweight SE Seat/Post Combo
- Seat post:Integrated Alloy 25.4
- Extras:Rush Rotor, 2 Pegs
- Weight:25.80lbs / 11.72kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.