SE Wildman Street Bike SE Brown 18"
Have you ever wanted to own a great street bike? If so, then the SE Wildman Street Bike should be in your future. This bike is perfect for people who want to go fast and want a workout. The bike has a fantastic seat on it that will allow you to be comfortable while riding it and it has a great set of brakes on it that will allow you to do tricks on the streets on your town. Overall it's a wonderful bike for beginners to learn on and for the more advanced bikers to hone their skills on.
- FRAME Mid BB, 6mm Dropouts, Gyro Mounts, Built-in Seat Clamp,
- FORK Landing Gear, 3/8 Dropouts
- HEADSET Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBARS SE Wing Bar, 27.5" X 7.5"
- STEM SE Front Load 1-1/8 Alloy
- GRIPS SE Bubble Jump Grip
- BRAKE LEVER Tektro 319AC
- BRAKE(S) Tektro FX340R
- SEAT SE Slim Seat w/Custom Cover, 8mm Rails
- SEAT POST SE Straight Post 25.4
- CRANKSET SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 152mm, Mid BB, 32T
- CHAIN KMC Z410
- PEDAL Odyssey Twisted Plastic Composite
- RIM Alex G-303 Aluminum 36H, w/14Ga. Spokes
- FRONT HUB SE 36H, 3/8" Axle
- REAR HUB SE 36H, 3/8" Axle, Odyssey 13T Freewheel
- TIRES Kenda Kontact, 2.0 F&R
- EXTRAS Rush Rotor, 2 Pegs, SE Plastic Grip End Caps
- WEIGHT 24.4 lbs (without pegs)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.