Description: SE Wildman Street Bike SE Brown 18in - Kids, Youth
The SE Wildman Street Bike is an excellent budget street bike. This Wildman was built with the ease, elegance, and comfort that are perfect for anyone looking to get started on their first street bike. One of the key features on the SE Wildman Street Bike is the Kendra Kontact tires in both the front and rear. These tires are well known in the street bike industry as they provide an excellent amount of grip allowing you to rip down the streets with no worries. Another nice feature is without a doubt, the Tektro FX340R brakes. These impeccable brakes will provide the stopping power that you've always craved when muddling through traffic. When a bike like this comes equipped with top of line gear, it's not something you can simply say no to.
- FRAME Mid BB, 6mm Dropouts, Gyro Mounts, Built-in Seat Clamp,
- FORK Landing Gear, 3/8 Dropouts
- HEADSET Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBARS SE Wing Bar, 27.5" X 7.5"
- STEM SE Front Load 1-1/8 Alloy
- GRIPS SE Bubble Jump Grip
- BRAKE LEVER Tektro 319AC
- BRAKE(S) Tektro FX340R
- SEAT SE Slim Seat w/Custom Cover, 8mm Rails
- SEAT POST SE Straight Post 25.4
- CRANKSET SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 152mm, Mid BB, 32T
- CHAIN KMC Z410
- PEDAL Odyssey Twisted Plastic Composite
- RIM Alex G-303 Aluminum 36H, w/14Ga. Spokes
- FRONT HUB SE 36H, 3/8" Axle
- REAR HUB SE 36H, 3/8" Axle, Odyssey 13T Freewheel
- TIRES Kenda Kontact, 2.0 F&R
- EXTRAS Rush Rotor, 2 Pegs, SE Plastic Grip End Caps
- WEIGHT 24.4 lbs (without pegs)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.