|Top Tube Length:||18|
|Rear End Length:||13.5|
Description: SE Soda Pop BMX Bike White 20in
The SE Soda Pop BMX Bike is a scaled down riding experience for younger riders! This bike contains all of the components of other, larger SE bikes and merely brings them down on a smaller scale. The smaller frame and seat allows for smaller wheels on the SE Soda Pop; this makes this bike a useful training tool for young inexperienced riders looking to learn the basics of the sport of BMX! Get the young speed freak in your family an SE Soda Pop today!
- FRAME: Urban Single Speed Design, Hi-Ten, Water Bottle & Fender Mounts, All Sizes Can Barspin
- FORK: Hi-Ten Straight Leg w/ Fender Mounts & Wide Tire Clearance
- CRANKSET: 1-pc Steel, American BB, 152mm, 39T
- PEDALS: Composite Resin
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- WHEELSET: 32H Hubs w/ Single Wall Rims, 18T Freewheel
- TIRES: Kenda Cosmos 24 x 1.5"
- BRAKES: Radius Alloy Caliper
- BRAKE LEVERS: C-Star 2-Finger
- HEADSET: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR: SE 23 x 3" Riser Bar
- STEM: SE Alloy, Zero Degree Drop, 25.4mm Clamp
- GRIPS: SE Racing Wing Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- SEAT: SE Classic
- SEAT POST: SE Straight Post, 27.2
- WEIGHT: 25.30lbs / 11.50kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.