|Top Tube Length:||18|
|Rear End Length:||14|
Description: SE Soda Pop BMX Bike 24in 2012
The SE Soda Pop BMX Bike is a scaled down riding experience for smaller riders! This bike contains all of the components of other, larger SE bikes and merely brings them down on a smaller scale. The smaller frame and seat allows for larger wheels on the SE Soda Pop; this makes this bike a useful training tool for young inexperienced riders looking to learn the basics of the sport of BMX! Get the young speed freak in your family an SE Soda Pop today!
- FRAME: Urban Single Speed Design, Hi-Ten, Water Bottle and Fender Mounts, All Sizes Can Barspin
- FORK: Hi-Ten Straight Leg with Fender Mounts and Wide Tire Clearance
- CRANKSET: 1-pc Steel, American BB, 152mm, 39T
- PEDALS: Composite Resin
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- WHEELSET: 32H Hubs with Single Wall Rims, 18T Freewheel
- TIRES: Kenda Cosmos 24 x 1.5"
- BRAKES: Radius Alloy Caliper
- BRAKE LEVERS: C-Star 2-Finger
- HEADSET: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR: SE 23 x 3" Riser Bar
- STEM: SE Alloy, Zero Degree Drop, 25.4mm Clamp
- GRIPS: SE Racing Wing Grip with Rubber SE End Plugs
- SEAT: SE Classic
- SEAT POST: SE Straight Post, 27.2
- WEIGHT: 25.30 lbs/ 11.50kgs
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
All the bikes I researched (under around $600) were "tanks" devoid of any personality, complete with cheap components and shocks that don't work too well. This bike is a single speed "classic styled" mtn bike/cruiser that looks cool and is easy to ride. A great deal compared to what is out there.
It taught him the skills he needed to efficiently negotiate mild technical trails without having to worry about gears. If trail riding consistently you may want a beefier tire. We never changed them however and his riding consisted of bike path to lift access riding at Snowmass.
Next summer we will be looking into something more mtn specific because he is ready (will have to spend some $ for sure), but I could not give enough praise to this bike for further assisting him in his growth and love of the sport. It will be in our bike arsenal for many years to come.
With regards to The House and there expedient transaction, I can't say enough. Showed up a few days early with some quality booty to match. Much props to this business.
9 months ago
9 months ago
7 months ago
11 months ago
I bought it to take her on faster paced rides - it's a great little bike.
Would you consider the weight of this bike as heavy? Thanks!