|Top Tube Length:||18|
|Rear End Length:||14|
Description: SE Soda Pop Bike Black 24in
The SE Soda Pop Bike is a BMX bike that the younger generation will have a blast on. This SE Soda Pop Bike is made from HiTen material that gives a fun and fast ride, while still having the security of a durable bike. This bike is designed for the little ones who want their first experience on a one speed bike. The SE Soda Pop will have them cruising by your side down the street with style, grace, stability, and comfort.
- Frame:Urban Single Speed Design, Hi-Ten, Water Bottle & Fender Mounts, All Sizes Can Barspin
- Fork:Straight Leg w/ Fender Mounts & Wide Tire Clearance
- Crankset:1-pc Steel, American BB, 152mm, 39T
- Pedals:Composite Resin
- Chain:KMC Z410A
- Wheelset:32H Hubs w/ Single-Wall Rims, 18T Freewheel
- Tires:Kenda Cosmos 24" x 1.5"
- Brakes:Promax Alloy Caliper F & R
- Brake Lever:Promax 2-Finger F & R
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE 23" x 3" Riser Bar
- Stem:SE Alloy Front Cap, Zero Degree Drop, 25.4mm Clamp
- Grips:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- Seat:SE Classic
- Seat Post:SE Straight Post, 27.2mm
- Weight, lbs/kg:25.90lbs / 11.74kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 18"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 13.6"
- Seat Tube Angle 74 degree
- Head Tube Angle 70 degree
- Chainstay 14.8"
- Wheelbase 35.8"
- Bottom Bracket Height 10"
- Seat Post Diameter 27.2mm
- Standover 24.8"
- Rider Size 4'2"-5' (127cm-152cm)
Soda Pop 24
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.