|Top Tube Length:||16|
|Rear End Length:||12.5|
Description: SE Soda Pop Bike 20in 2013 - Kids, Youth
The SE Soda Pop Bike is a unique bicycle for those who want safety, comfort, and performance all in one package. As standard, this bike comes with a coaster and rear hand brakes for added security. The Soda Pop''s wide tire clearance allow for better handling and control. It has a single speed for convenience, and the pedals are made from resin for improved durability. In other words, the Soda Pop Bike is the perfect balance of modern features and classic style.
- Frame:Urban Single Speed Design, Hi-Ten, Water Bottle & Fender Mounts, All Sizes Can Barspin
- Fork:Straight Leg w/ Fender Mounts & Wide Tire Clearance
- Crankset:1-pc Steel, American BB, 140mm, 40T
- Pedals:Composite Resin
- Chain:KMC Z410A
- Wheelset:32H Hubs w/ Single-Wall Rims, 16T Coaster Brake
- Tires:Kenda Kwest 20" x 1.5"
- Brakes:Promax Alloy Caliper
- Brake Lever:Promax 2-Finger
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE 23" x 3" Riser Bar
- Stem:SE Alloy Front Cap, Zero Degree Drop, 25.4mm Clamp
- Grips:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- Seat:SE Classic
- Seat Post:SE Straight Post, 27.2mm
- Weight, lbs/kg:23lbs / 10.43kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 16"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 11.5"
- Seat Tube Angle 73 degree
- Head Tube Angle 70 degree
- Chainstay 12.4"
- Wheelbase 32"
- Bottom Bracket Height 8.9"
- Seat Post Diameter 27.2mm
- Standover 21"
- Rider Size 4''- 4''8" (122cm-142cm)
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.