SE So Cal Flyer BMX Bike Grey Metallic 24"
The mid-level So Cal Flyer is more of a "chill" BMX cruiser than the Elite Series Floval Flyer. The So Cal Flyer is still built with an aluminum frame with floval tubing but with lower end spec throughout & a comfy seat. The frame geometry is also much mellower. The So Cal Flyer can be raced but is also right at home cruisin' the streets & beach path.
- Frame:6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing
- Fork:Landing Gear
- Crankset:SE 3-pc Cr-Mo 180mm, Euro Sealed Bearing, 39T Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals:FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain:KMC Z410
- Wheelset:SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs w/ Alex G-303 Rims, 17T Freewheel
- Tires:Kenda K-Rad 1.95" F & R
- Brakes:Rush V-Brake
- Brake levers:Rush 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28 x 7"
- Stem:SE Racing Front Load Alloy
- Grips:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat:SE Flyer Seat
- Seat post:Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum 27.2mm
- Weight:26.90lbs / 12.22kgs
So Cal Flyer
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.