|Top Tube Length:||21|
|Rear End Length:||14|
|Stand Over Height:||8.5|
|Head Tube Angle:||74|
Description: SE So Cal Flyer BMX Bike Blue Soda 24in
The SE So Cal Flyer BMX Bike has proven to be one of the most durable BMX bikes on the market! Featuring Kenda K-Rad tires, the bike is sure to produce extreme speed but maintain grip for even the most experienced riders. The So Cal Flyer also boasts a Power Wing Cruiser Bar handlebar, making tricks and maneuvers simple for riders of all levels of competition. The light-weight handlebar and frame of the bike allows for speed and big air as well, though quality material allows for the bike's stability in the roughest conditions.
- Frame:6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing
- Fork:Landing Gear
- Crankset:SE 3-pc Cr-Mo 180mm, Euro Sealed Bearing, 39T Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals:FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain:KMC Z410
- Wheelset:SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs w/ Alex G-303 Rims, 17T Freewheel
- Tires:Kenda K-Rad 1.95" F & R
- Brakes:Rush V-Brake
- Brake levers:Rush 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28 x 7"
- Stem:SE Racing Front Load Alloy
- Grips:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat:SE Flyer Seat
- Seat post:Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum 27.2mm
- Weight:26.90lbs / 12.22kgs
So Cal Flyer
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.