Description: SE So Cal Flyer Adult Bike Black 24in
This SE So Cal Flyer Bike is both extremely well built and very durable. This baby was definitely built to last. It can take just about any thing you can throw at it. You will not have to replace it any time soon. Its sleek and stylish finish will have you looking cool as you ride down the street. Its lightweight construction makes it easy to transport this bike from place to place. It's also very affordable!
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing
- Fork: Cr-Mo Steerer Tube Landing Gear
- Crankset: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo 180mm, Euro Sealed Bearing, 39T Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals: Wellgo Low Profile Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Wheelset: SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs w/Alex G-303 Rims, 17T Freewheel
- Tires: Kenda K-Rad 1.95" F&R
- Brakes: Rush V-Brake
- Brake lever: Rush 2 Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar: Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28 x 7"
- Stem: SE Racing Front Load Alloy
- Grips: SE Racing Wing Grip
- Seat: SE Flyer Seat
- Seat Post: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum 27.2mm
- Extras: SE Plastic Grip End Caps
- Weight, kg/lbs: 26.20lbs / 11.90kg
So Cal Flyer
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.