|Top Tube Length:||29in|
Description: SE Santa Cruz Big Ripper 29 BMX Bike 29in 2014
The SE Santa Cruz Big Ripper 29 BMX Bike is probably the coolest collaboration project you'll ever find. SE and Santa Cruz have teamed up and created a 29in BMX Bike to celebrate Santa Cruz's 40th Anniversary. The killer machine features a frame made from 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, the classic Looptail rear-end and retro dropouts. Special to this model only, the dropouts have a custom "Santa Cruz" stamp to match the iconic "Screaming Hand" blue colorway and custom logos by Jim Phillips. If the bike isn't reason enough to buy, then you'll be excited to know you get a limited edition Santa Cruz deck with this purchase!
- COLOR(S): Blue with Santa Cruz Screaming Hand Elements Throughout
- FRAME: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts with SC Logo Stamp
- FORK: Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- CRANKSET: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, Closed-End Invisibolt, 175mm, Sealed Euro BB, 33T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform with Removable Pins
- CHAIN: KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET: Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Hubs with Double-wall Rims, 15T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- TIRES: Freedom Cruz Sport, 29" x 2.0" F and R
- BRAKES: Tektro BX-310 V-Brake, Slick Cable
- BRAKE LEVER: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET: Tange ER 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR: Cr-Mo Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28" x 7"
- STEM: Retro Alloy Top-Load with Engraved SE Logo and Lightweight Cutouts
- GRIPS: SE S-1E Retro Grip
- SEAT: Custom Santa Cruz 40yr Anniversary Flyer Seat
- SEAT POST: Race Smooth Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- EXTRAS: Ltd Edition SE x Santa Cruz Screaming Hand Skate Deck with Custom Logo Drawn by Jim Phillips, Screaming Hand Pads, 3 Custom SC x SE Stickers, Alloy Valve Caps
- WEIGHT, LBS/ KG: 28.90 lbs/ 13.11kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL||23.6"|
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP||16.9"|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||71°|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||71°|
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT||12"|
|SEAT POST DIAMETER||27.2mm|
|STAND OVER HEIGHT||30.5"|
|RIDER SIZE||5'5"+ (165cm+)|
Santa Cruz Big Ripper 29
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
If you are looking at the SE Santa Cruz Big Ripper 29 BMX Bike pictured above it is as of 10/17/14 currently in stock.
just double checked!