|Material:||Aluminum, 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing,|
|Top Tube Length:||21|
Description: SE Santa Cruz Big Ripper BMX Bike 29in 2014
The Big Ripper is the biggest & baddest BMX bike on the market. It''s perfect for the rider who moved away from 20" BMX bikes long ago and is awesome for cruising the city streets or stomping the local jumps.
- FRAME 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts
- FORK Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- CRANKSET SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, Closed-end Invisibolt, 175mm, Sealed Euro BB, 33T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- CHAIN KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Hubs w/ Double-wall Rims, 15T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- TIRES Freedom Cruz Sport, 29 x 2.0" F & R
- BRAKES Tektro BX-310 V-Brake, Slick Cable
- BRAKE LEVER Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET Tange ER 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR Cr-Mo Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28" x 7"
- STEM Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts
- GRIPS S-1E Retro Grip
- SEAT SE Flyer Seat
- SEAT POST Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2mm
- EXTRAS Retro Pads, Alloy Valve Caps, Touch-Up Paint
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG 28.40lbs / 12.88kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL||23.6"|
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP||16.9"|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||71°|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||71°|
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT||12"|
|SEAT POST DIAMETER||27.2mm|
|STAND OVER HEIGHT||30.5"|
|RIDER SIZE||5'5"+ (165cm+)|
Santa Cruz Big Ripper
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
Out of all the Santa Cruz Big Rippers we ordered we only have 4 left, and they're still on back order...