|Material:||Aluminum, 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing|
|Top Tube Length:||20|
|Rear End Length:||11|
Description: SE Ripper X BMX Bike 20in 2012
The SE Ripper X BMX Bike is one that the majority of kids will fall head over heels for. Its stylish design and unique ability to encourage maximum performance make it a total dream bike. This bike is designed to conquer all types of harsh conditions and it handles them extremely well. This allows the rider to perform a variety of tricks that will impress all of their friends. The Ripper X BMX bike will really go a long way in working your way up the ladder in the biking community, as its elegant appeal and smooth design will have everyone looking your way.
- Frame: Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, Rectangular Seat and Chainstays, 3D Forged Dropouts
- Fork: Alloy Landing Gear, Cr-Mo Steerer Tube
- Crankset: 3-pc Alloy, 165mm, Euro Sealed Bearing Alloy Cups, 38T Alloy Chainring
- Pedals: Wellgo Alloy Caged, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain: KMC Z33
- Wheelset: Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs with Alex R500 Double Wall, 32H Rims, 15T Cassette
- Tires: Tioga Power Block 20 x 1-3/8" F and R
- Brakes: Tektro 926AL Mini V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake levers: Tektro 317A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange Sealed 1" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar: Alloy SE Wing Bar, 24.5 x 6"
- Stem: SE Front Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, 2pc Cap
- Grips: Expert Grip
- Seat: SE Racing Mini with Integrated Alloy Post
- Seat post: Integrated Aluminum, 22.2mm
- Extras: Race Plate, Touch-up Paint
- Weight: 16.40 lbs/ 7.45kg
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 19.5"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP: 9.1"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.8"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 73°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 70°
- WHEELBASE: 35"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER: 22.2mm
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.