SE Ripper X BMX Bike Red 20"
Like all bikes in the Elite Race Series, the Ripper X is race-ready right out of the box. Aimed at 11 to 12-year-old riders, the Ripper X has a lightweight aluminum frame, aluminum forks (yes, aluminum Landing Gear!), aluminum bars, & aluminum cranks. It also features high-end, race-ready 1-3/8" Tioga Powerblock tires.
- Frame:Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, Rectangular Seat & Chainstays, 3D Forged Dropouts
- Fork:Alloy Landing Gear, Cr-Mo Steerer Tube
- Crankset:3-pc Alloy, 165mm, Euro Sealed Bearing Alloy Cups, 38T Alloy Chainring
- Pedals:Wellgo Alloy Caged, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain:KMC Z33
- Wheelset:Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alex R500 Double Wall, 32H Rims, 15T Cassette
- Tires:Tioga Power Block 20 x 1-3/8” F & R
- Brakes:Tektro 926AL Mini V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake levers:Tektro 317A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange Sealed 1” Integrated Headset
- Handlebar:Alloy SE Wing Bar, 24.5 x 6”
- Stem:SE Front Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, 2pc Cap
- Grips:Expert Grip
- Seat:SE Racing Mini w/ Integrated Alloy Post
- Seat post:Integrated Aluminum, 22.2mm
- Extras:Race Plate, Touch-up Paint
- Weight:16.40lbs / 7.45kgs
- TOP TUBE LENGTH 19.5"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 9.1"
- CHAINSTAY 13.8"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 73°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 70°
- WHEELBASE 35"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER 22.2mm
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.