|Type:||Cruiser, Beach Cruiser|
|Recommended Use:||General, Commuter|
Description: SE Rip Style Bike 2012 - Womens
The SE Rip Style BMX Bike is the perfect transportation unit to get you on the go both in a fun and active way. Designed for leisurely rides and basic fitness, the SE Rip Style is made from high-grade Hi-Ten alloy, assuring optimum durability for the many bike trips that lie ahead. This single speed bike is also equipped with sharp, stainless steel spokes that complement its 20-inch Innova tires;essential for safe and comfortable riding. Still unsure? Enjoy a full 1-year manufacturer's warranty, guaranteeing the sheer quality of this hot selling item.
- Frame Hi-Ten SE Cruiser, Double Downtube, Looptail Rear End, Bottom Bracket Kickstand Mount
- Fork Landing Gear
- Crankset 1-pc SE Steel, American BB, 170mm, 44T
- Pedals Barefoot Pedals w/ Boron Axle
- Chain KMC Z-410
- Wheelset KT Front Hub, KT Coaster Brake Rear Hub w/ Alloy Rims, 36H, Stainless Spokes, 18T
- Tires Innova, 20 x 2.125" F & R
- Brakes KT Coaster Brake
- Brake levers Nil
- Headset 1" Threaded
- Handlebar Men's 28.5" Wide, Women's 27" Wide
- Stem 1" Alloy
- Grips Velo Kraton
- Seat Rip Style w/ Single Spring
- Seat post SE Straight Post
- Extras Kickstand
- Weight 34.70lbs / 15.77kgs
- TOP TUBE LENGTH 22.7"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 15"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 70 degree
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 68 degree
- CHAINSTAY 21.3"
- WHEELBASE 45.9"
- HEAD TUBE LENGTH 5.9"
- BB HEIGHT 10.8"
- STANDOVER HEIGHT 25.8"
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.