|Weight:||34 lbs 11 ozs|
Description: SE Rip Style BMX Bike Gray 26In
If you like to cruise at the beach, the SE Rip Style BMX Bike is your perfect companion. Designed for comfort and fitness, this bike is built from a durable Hi-Ten alloy. With its 1-year manufacturer's warranty, you can head up the boardwalk as much as you want without having to worry about maintenance issues cramping your style. Whether commuting to meet your buddies at the pier, or riding to get in some weekend cardio, the SE Rip Style from BMX is a way to get there in style.
- Frame Hi-Ten SE Cruiser, Double Downtube, Looptail Rear End, Bottom Bracket Kickstand Mount
- Fork Landing Gear
- Crankset 1-pc SE Steel, American BB, 170mm, 44T
- Pedals Barefoot Pedals w/ Boron Axle
- Chain KMC Z-410
- Wheelset KT Front Hub, KT Coaster Brake Rear Hub w/ Alloy Rims, 36H, Stainless Spokes, 18T
- Tires Innova, 26 x 2.125" F & R
- Brakes KT Coaster Brake
- Brake levers Nil
- Headset 1" Threaded
- Handlebar Men's 29" Wide, Women's 27" Wide
- Stem 1" Alloy
- Grips Velo Kraton
- Seat Rip Style w/ Single Spring
- Seat post SE Straight Post
- Extras Kickstand
- Weight 34.70lbs / 15.77kgs
- TOP TUBE LENGTH 24"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 18"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 70 degree
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 69 degree
- CHAINSTAY 21.3"
- WHEELBASE 47.5"
- HEAD TUBE LENGTH 6.7"
- BB HEIGHT 10.8"
- STANDOVER HEIGHT 31"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.